Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids Classes

Since being in Amsterdam I've been trying out different classes with the kids (mainly Madison). I have been attending The Little Gym (like a MyGym) with Maddie for the past 8 months. She just loves it and I think we have a little gymnist on our hands. We've also tested out a toddler learning based Montessori class, music class, and community playgroups. I recently signed up for a Sporty Kids class with both Tyler and Madison. It's a fun group class which focuses on different sports things each week. I enjoy going with both of them and seeing what they each can do and watching Madison trying to copy what Tyler and the bigger kids are doing. She's so sassy and independent and is fearless! I sometimes forget that she's not even 2 years old yet.

Little Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment