Thursday, January 15, 2009

Car in Amsterdam


Ok, so we did it! We gave in...I just couldn't take it any longer. But no, we didn't buy a new car. One of our great friends Alissa is letting us borrow her Mom's car that wasn't being used. It's not a normal car that you'd be seeing the Clanton's drive in the States but it turns on, drives, all parts work, and it gets us from point A to B and back. It's a 1987 Mitsubishi Colt 2-door stick shift. Parking is easy in our neighborhood and we can always find a spot. It's nice to have the option of driving the kids to school and to work when it's freezing outside, raining or snowing. I must admit I didn't think I needed a car, but I have driven it a lot in the last month. At least 4 days a week it goes somewhere with us. Tyler likes to say "we have a little car" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment