Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is in the air!

Spring is in the air! The weather is getting nicer by the day and I cannot wait for Spring to come. All over the city the flowers are starting to bloom. Since we arrived at the end of March last year and the flowers were already here, I sort of took the scenery for granted. Now that I've been through a winter....I have realized that I absolutely love everything about the Spring time. The weather, the flowers, the sunlight out until 11pm, and the sun (the little of it we do see). These pictures are from a flower bulb we planted and grew ourselves in the house. It's blossomed 3 different times so far and is so pretty. It's just a tease to what we're about to see during the next few months. Many more flower photos to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment