Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

Game time was 12:30am! Brian Ralston came over from London and Wes and him went with a group of a few guys to watch the game at the Satellite Bar Cafe in Leidseplein. I tried staying up to watch a little of it from home but I got tired and didn't see the point. I knew I wouldn't last through the whole game so I read a book and went to bed. However, the boys toughed it out. They stayed and watched the entire game and got home at 4:30am. Wes was sure glad he watched it, as he says it was one of the best Super Bowl games he's seen in a long time. Our brother-in-law, Dan Lepore is a huge Steeler fan so we were rooting for his team to win! Thank god they pulled it through in the end. Hopefully next year our 49ers will do a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment